7. Users | 8. Inbound numbers | 9. Queues | 10. Ring Groups | 11. Pickup Groups | 12. IVR | 13. Conferences
14. Phones | 15. Getting Help | 16. Glossary
11. Pickup Groups
In this chapter:
Pickup groups allow users within the same group to answer each other calls. If a colleague's telephone is ringing, one can answer that call by picking up one’s own set and dialing
** (star key twice), instead of walking to the colleague’s desk.
Add Pickup Group
To create a new Pickup Group:
Addbutton located in the
- Drag and drop members of your new group from
- Enter a pickup group name.
Edit Pickup Group
To edit Pickup Group settings click on the icon
(1) located on the left to the group name.