7. Users | 8. Inbound numbers | 9. Queues | 10. Ring Groups | 11. Pickup Groups | 12. IVR | 13. Conferences
14. Phones | 15. Getting Help | 16. Glossary
In this chapter:
VoIPdito comes with five Virtual Conferene Rooms. Each user can dial 50N where N is a number of a conference room (from 1 to 5) to join the conference. For example to join Conference Room 1 please dial 501.
You can also assign Inbound Number(s) to your virtual Conference Rooms, so users of PSTN (traditional telephones) can dial into it. To edit a Conference Room settings:
- Click on the icon located on the left of Conference Room's name.
- Drag and drop Inbound Number you want to assign to this Conference Room.
- Enter four digit PIN code that will be required to join this Conference Room.